Thursday, April 19, 2007

Multiplying loaves and fish


I was all ready to post this Friday's Note of Distinction, when I read such an outstanding post only moments ago (okay, am I building the drama for you yet?), I had to change my selection. (In case you want to see the original pick, click on over to Writer. . .Interrupted. It's still a good choice!)

The post I read this morning came from the The Internet Cafe of the Christian Women Online E-zine. This is a fairly new blog featuring a different author each day, many of which have their own blogs I read often, kind of a best of the best. Anyway, if you feel time pressures and worry about how you're going to fit it all in, you've GOT TO read Cyndi's post called Loaves and Fish, Days and Weeks. (By the way, Cyndi's personal blog can be found at One Day More.) Why haven't I ever thought of this connection before?!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Loved both of those posts... thanks for the links.