Thursday, August 09, 2007

Still


He still holds my hand.

He still laughs at the stupid things I say.

His clothes still can't find the hamper.

He still asks for my opinion.

I still can't listen to him eat cereal.

He still smiles when I enter a room.

Having our conversations interrupted by the kids still annoys him.

He still tells me I think too much.

He still listens as I think out loud.

Laundry is still a mystery to him.

Each day still brings "I love you"s.

He still won't eat seafood or Chinese.

We still go to Red Lobster for my birthday.

His tender kisses still send shivers through me, making me catch my breath.

I am still in love.

Happy Anniversary, honey. I still love being married to you.




For more Thankful Thursday posts, visit Sting My Heart.

Thank you, Kara, for the picture!

16 comments:

Denise said...

That was precious, happy anniversary. May you be blessed with many more happy years together.

ZAM said...

happy happy anniv! hoping for good great years of togetherness

The Open Range Camping Family said...

Happy Anniversary. Thank you for sharing your special time with us.

on the Rock said...

Aaaawww! This is sweet. Happy Anniversary!
God Bless!

Miriam Pauline said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

You still amaze me.
You still excite me.
You still inspire me.
You still make me laugh and
I still love you!

Happy Anniversary - You have touched many people's lives but you have changed mine for the better. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Ahh...I really enjoyed the way you expressed that for your husband! Happy anniversary and blessings on many more years together!

Susannah said...

What a perfect list, and a what a wonderful way to begin my day... like the joy I feel at weddings. Happy anniversary Tami!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! The two of you are so cute and totally timeless. Love ya.
PS: I didn't have to say anything to my dad. Our hug said it all.

Melissa Sheldon said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved your list. It was wonderful to read about a couple so in love.

Terri said...

How very sweet!!! I loved it!

eph2810 said...

Happy Anniversary, Tami and Beloved :)...
I love your 'still...' post. How awesome to tell your honey what you are still love him.

Thank you so much for sharing your thankful heart with us this week.

May you continue to celebrate your anniversary at least until this weekend.

Christine said...

What a beautiful tribute!! Yay for you two!

Hopeful Spirit said...

Aw . . . very sweet and touching. Loved the mixture of good and bad. So honest!

Kara Bird said...

Okay I'm sorry to be so cliche but I can't resist... awwwww! :) This was such a sweet post. Thanks for giving us a glimpse of what marriage can look like.