Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You know you're tired when. . .

your bed looks inviting at 9:AM.

though the bottle rests in your hand, you can't remember if you just put on perfume or not.

you yawn more than you blink.

you find yourself saying, "Now what?" after every other sentence spoken to you.

while sitting in church you forget what day it is.

you take a shower at 1:AM thinking it's morning.

everything, and I mean everything, even water running, is loud.

you find yourself enthralled with the toaster.

you cross your fingers putting on eyeliner.

you rest your eyes only to wake up wondering where you are and what day it is.


I know you've got more, friends. Let's have a little fun and fess up!



2 comments:

Joan Davis (Jo) said...

Were you watching me? ha ha ha! Yes, sometimes mornings can be tough! (And I'm a morning person!) But, for me, after I sit down with a cup of coffee and God's Word, I wake up. He's my cure for weariness! =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you have a great Friday!

Jaime Kubik said...

This was hysterical! I especially liked the one about sitting in church wondering what day it was...I've done that (when Kahle was a baby). I've also "lost" food I put in the microwave to cook -- while the microwave was still working!! (I think that was when Kahle was a baby too! Man that kid made me tired!)