Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Just In Case You Fear The Future


My spirit droops and I call out to God.

God, I'm tired of worrying about the same thing over and over.

He answers clearly.

So don't. Your worry is a choice. Quit dwelling on it and trust Me to take care of it. Remember what is TRUE:

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Matthew 6:34

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on our own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

Lamentations 3:21-23, 25-26

For I am the Lord your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Isaiah 41:13

I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.

Psalm 27:13-14


Be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord, friends. Resist the temptation to worry. Remember what is true.



Photo Credit: Parvin

No comments: