Monday, December 13, 2010

I Miss My Kids


How is it you can live in the same house together and still not manage to connect? The older my kids get, the busier we are, running here and there, often in different directions. Our hectic autumn is catching up, making me miss them.

We're all ready for a little down time. Bring on Christmas! I can't wait to lay around the living room watching movies together, sit all six of us around the dining room table and share some meals, maybe decorate some Christmas cookies and drink egg nog and 7-up, and hear their silly banter. I can't wait for some time to soak them in. Heaven.

Thank you, Lord, for my kids. They are awesome.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

So sweet - I hope you have hours and hours of endless chatter and belly laughing over this season x

Yolanda said...

Such a beautiful family photo. I hope you have loads of fun family time with them over the season. Time is so precious.

Monkey-Farmer-38 said...

You have an amazing family that is always a joy to be around and soak up their laughter and love for one another.