Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Do You See Yourself Accurately?

I have a hard time seeing in myself the same qualities others notice. I suspect you are the same. You look in the mirror and find five flaws in ten seconds flat. But what does another person see? Do you ever wonder what's going through a person's mind as they look at you? Do you assume it's all negative? Are you certain they're silently picking you apart or at the very least compiling a list of your weaknesses?

Women are especially harsh on themselves. I think we might be surprised to know how others truly view us. I found the following video a fascinating look into that reality.


What do you think? Is your impression of yourself robbing you of your natural beauty?

Are you your own worst enemy when it comes to being truly beautiful?

No comments: