Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Along for the Ride


As darkness turns to light before my very eyes I am almost sad my quiet time this morning is nearly gone. The day must begin, WILL begin whether I am ready for it or not.

I read Jesus' prayer in Gethsemene this morning and was struck by His words: "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am and to see my glory. . ."

Mmmm. . .me too, Lord, me too. I want to be with You and see Your glory. With You no day will be ordinary. With You TODAY will not be ordinary. Thanks for letting me join You. The ride is never dull. What's on tap for this day?

"May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us;
establish the work of our hands for us--
Yes, establish the work of our hands."
Psalm 90:17


Have a great day, my friends.



Photo credit to nevrlndtink1226.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Oh my goodness, your post evoked such a feeling of peace & joy & sadness in me, all at once. This is exactly how I often feel as the sun rises and my quiet time ends. Thank you for a beautiful reminder that with Jesus, NO day is ordinary. This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.