Thursday, July 19, 2007

On the Road Again

You know how I was frustrated the other day, feeling like I didn't have what I needed to do the job God asked?

You know how I asked for your help?

THANK YOU!!

You'll be happy to know I got a breakthrough late Wednesday morning (or maybe you're just rolling your eyes at my melodrama). In any case, the light bulb went off and I'm at it again. I know there will be struggles ahead, but at least I'm moving forward for now.



The Lord is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made. The Lord upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down.
Psalm 145:13b-14


I thank You, Lord, for your faithfulness to me, but I also thank You for the waiting. It forces me to put my money where my mouth is when I say I trust You. Thank You for not leaving me hanging forever and thank You for the dear people who uttered prayers on my behalf. Help me love them as well as they have loved me.

Have a beautiful day, my friends. God is good.


Remind yourself of His goodness by checking out some other Thankful Thursday participants at Laurel Wreath.

10 comments:

Kim said...

God's timing is perfect. Thanks for sharing your heart.

Dianne said...

Yes, thanks for sharing your heart and that you're making progress. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Tam, I can't wait to hear it!! I was praying for you and just checked in again to see if you had anything come to you! It is so clear to me that he has called you to this that I never had any doubt but... it is hard when your living it. Love you!

Rachelle said...

Tami, I love when I pray for people and then I get to hear the results! Glad you seem to be getting what you need... can't wait to hear more!

Changed by His Love said...

Praise the Lord for breakthroughs and light being revealed. I enjoy those moments and laugh at most of them.Many blessings to you.

Denise said...

Tami ~

I have been without a computer for the past several days due to the fair ~ but I wish I would have been able to read your last post earlier. I am glad to hear things are moving in a positive direction! I will jump on board now and pray that God will continue to guide you. Thanks for sharing your heart with us!
Love Ya,
Denise R.

Mary said...

God is so faithful. He always provides us with what we need to be obedient to His call. Thanks for sharing. Glad you got a breakthru. Blessings on your day.

Denise said...

Blessings to you sweet one.

Hopeful Spirit said...

Wonderful news 'cuz that photo below scared me! :-0

Glad you are on the rght path and feeling good about things.

Kara Bird said...

Keep going friend. :) I have confidence the light will turn on again. :) Luv ya!