Sunday, May 11, 2008

Making my Circle Bigger

She told me I could be anything I wanted to be.

She pushed me to do things I was afraid to do so that fear wouldn't hold me back.

She asked me, "If you could have anything you want, what would it be?"

What was out of reach for her growing up, she put in my hand.

She encouraged me in my passions and talents before they looked like anything.

She opened up my world by finding a way to pay for special camps and amazing trips.

When I thought it impossible, she said, "Where there's a will there's a way. Let's find out about it."

She taught me how to dream.

Thank you, Mom. Your influence in my life never ends. I love you very much.

Happy Mother's Day.


5 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Mother's Day, Tami.

Melanie said...

Ahh.. Tami, what a great Mom!

Happy belated Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful message to your mother!

Anonymous said...

What a lucky mom I am to be blessed with such a beautiful, intelligent, talented, loving and caring daughter.
I love you Tami and am so proud of you.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

So sweet - so loving - so touching! I hope your Mother's Day was a blessed one! :) I know this is a tough week for you as a mom, so I just wanted to let you know that I will be thinking of you and praying for you as you prepare for your son's graduation. I hope everything goes well. I also hope we can have the opportunity to "catch up" some time. I've missed you. Blessings to you and your family. Denise R.