Saturday, February 06, 2010

Hosting In "Other" Words This Tuesday

Hey friends! I am the happy hostess of this week's In "Other" Words. I've purposely chosen a quote we may not all agree on in hope of spurring some thoughtful discussion. It is my prayer this quote will cause you to think deeply and search for scripture to back up your personal feelings.

Are you nervous yet? Don't be. We're all adults here. We can handle it. Here's the quote.

“Christian is a great noun and a poor adjective.”

Rob Bell

I find this a fascinating statement and would love to hear your honest thoughts on it. Don't be shy or hold back. Tell me what you really think. Aren't we supposed to be iron sharpening iron? I'd love to read all your impressions and be challenged by some smart sisters. Come back this Tuesday, February 9th and link up, ya hear?

1 comment:

Miriam Pauline said...

I LOVE this quote! Can't wait to finalise my post on it.

You are so much braver than me. I've been by-passing Rob Bell quotes that strike me left and right knowing that some of my readers might not be as challenged by him as I am.

Have a great Lord's day, my friend!