Thursday, August 12, 2010

Proof I Don't Take Myself Too Seriously


I must be completely nuts to publish this or groping for a quick post. Take your pick. No, I'm not getting ready to put on a clown nose. It's a shot of me after sanding in the attic room, no makeup, grimy, grimy, GRIMY hair matted with drywall dust and fine white powder covering my body. Beautiful, huh?

I'm thinking of taping it to the mirror in my kids' bathroom to see if I can freak them out in the middle of the night, you know, 000 000 000, the ghost of Mom sees everything! Maybe I could keep Drama Queen and Ladies Man in their beds that way!

Got any good uses for a creepy picture?

2 comments:

Dianne said...

That's really quite funny. Not the picture so much as the thought of you taping it to the bathroom mirror to scare the kids! I looked like this after sanding my room a few weeks ago, only I did wear a mask. Sanding is just a nasty job, especially drywall stuff.

Tami said...

Yeah, Dianne, I wore a mask too. Why didn't I include it in the picture?! It would have added to the creep factor!