Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Amazing Drama Queen


She's strong and smart and sensitive.
My daughter.
Daring and forthright.
Committed.
Caring.
Insightful.
Discerning.
She knows how to make a scene, but also how to diffuse one.
Tough, yet tender.
Sold out to Jesus, willing to grow in Him even if it involves pain. This post proves it.

I am amazed by you, Drama Queen, and so proud. How I wish I had an ounce of your guts when I was seventeen. God uses you. Both now and no doubt, in the days to come. I love watching Him do His thing in you. Thanks for modeling a spirit open to His will.

I love your heart. I love your spunk. I love you.

More than you can imagine.

1 comment:

Miriam Pauline said...

I love how you put in writing, publicly, your pride and joy of how your children choose to live. It is an encouragement for me to see teens that are "sold out to Jesus" but I am sure it is more of an encouragement to them that you recognize their strengths and brag on them. Well done Mom on doing such a great job and ((hugs)) to Drama Queen for being who she is.