Monday, September 20, 2010

Nothing to Say


I stare at a blank screen. Again. The pressure to click the "Publish Post" button looming.

And I've got nothing.

No hilarious anecdotes, no profound insights, no inspirational thoughts to motivate. Just me. This very ordinary, hormonal, sleep-deprived woman with one purpose.

Point people to God.

So instead of reading my words today, why not read His? Here's some of my favorite to get you started.

I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, "You are my servant"; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:9-10


What is HE saying to you?

2 comments:

Shelley said...

You 100% inspire me! Thanks friend - that verse was for me today - He spoke to me through you - again! Love ya!

Susannah said...

Oh, nice Tami. "My righteous right hand..." I love the imagery of this passage.

Well let's see. I'll share a video with you today--a humor piece about hands! Pretty funny really.

It's called "Tim Hawkins on Hand Sanitizer." As church leadership, you and your DH might get a kick out of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzxlv5vdN9I&feature=player_embedded

(((Hugs)))