Sunday, December 31, 2006

Thoughts of 2006

I find myself reminiscing on the events of the past year and the feelings attached to them. In walking down memory lane, I read through some of the archives and decided to list my favorite posts, the ones I feel are most "me". If you have the inclination or time, I'd love to get your feedback on what you related to most.

WBS

Missing It

A Bump in My Road

True Love

What was His Answer?

Beaten Up, but not Giving Up

I pray the next year brings us all more lessons, more revelation from our Holy God and a new sense of His presence. May He continue to show us more of Himself. Thanks for walking this journey with me.

Much love,
Tami

2 comments:

Susannah said...

Some nice growth accounted for here. May you pesevere in faith... even when you feel like complaining. Sometimes "venting" helps women to sort out deeper issues that are bothering them. I try to choose my listeners carefully.

Have a blessed 2007 Tami!

kpjara said...

I totally related to each one in different ways. My favorites (of these) are "A Bump in My Road" and "What Was His Answer?"

I love the story and the Scripture 'wrap'.