Friday, March 13, 2009
Quick Takes Springboard
It's been a hectic week for me, and while I look forward to Fridays to post these Quick Takes, I haven't had much time to work on it. So I'm trying something new. Today I'm going to post only the basic ideas running through my head and take each topic one day at a time, completing one thought each day in the next week. Hopefully I won't give you that horrible "to be continued" feeling and you'll hang in there with me (and let's pray I won't lose my steam!).
So here are the words floating around in my little brain this week.
1) True love risks offending.
2) What can we do to alleviate the fear in this economic crisis?
3) How much are you willing to sacrifice to reach your goals?
4) Marriage offers sanctuary and safety.
5) What do you reveal about yourself in the way you handle criticism?
6) Without knowing the nuances of Greek or Hebrew and the complete cultural climate surrounding Biblical cultures, how can we gain an accurate understanding of Scripture?
7) Sometimes love cannot be explained.
Stay tuned for the meat of these throughout this week. Happy Friday, friends.
Click over to Conversion Diary for more Quick Takes.