Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Top Ten Countdown


As I'm feeling particularly uninspired this week, I decided an obligatory countdown of this year's top ten blog posts was in order. According to Google Analytics the following posts received the most hits. No surprise to me, many of the most popular hits were from the Friday Quick Takes. I'm not sure why people like these inane happenings and observations on my family's life, but they're easy posts and fun to do, so I'll keep 'em coming.

I was encouraged that two posts in the top three are serious, thought-provoking, philosophical diatribes (or something like that--humor me, please). My friends Edie and Rachelle will be horrified at number two which for some reason gets hits from all over the world. Sorry, girls!

Without further adieu, here are 2010's top ten hits of The Next Step. Enjoy, ignore or poke fun at them, whatever floats your boat. Drum roll, please. . .

10. Quick Takes (Volume 94)

9. Quick Takes (Volume 97)--The Wedding Edition!!

8. Quick Takes (Volume 108)

7. Quick Takes (Volume 93)

6. Quick Takes (Volume 89)--The THIS is What Summer is Supposed to Be Edition

5. Quick Takes (Volume 65)

4. Quick Takes (Volume 90)--The Rocky Mountain Edition

3. Our Limitations, God's Opportunity

2. Shooting the Minnow

And, with nearly five times the number of hits than any other post, the number one blog post of 2010 is . . .

1.Outer Beauty is Important to God

Have a great day, friends.

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

Tami I enjoyed reading this post and the previous ones. I find inspiration here when I visit. I hope you have the best New Year ever.

Tami said...

Yolanda, thank you for your sweet words. Have a happy new year, friend.